Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Belated Photo's and a Card


Ok so I lied the other day I never did get pictures up, I wanted to share a slideshow, but that would have been another thing to make an account for, But I will quickly share a few of the highlights of our trip
 Swimming in the cold indoor pool

 The Mississippi River view from the lodge 

 Life size Chess at the Lodge


 a View of the lodge up on a hill

 Pretty Fall Trees

 The Mississippi at Sunset

Part of the path we took in the dark, on the muddy ravine trail in the woods.


Just last week Mom and I went for our Annual Cardmaking Getaway and here is a card I made for The Die Cut Diva's Challenge Blog, and this Month - December our Theme is Warm and Cozy!

I love making cards with a mix of my favorite companies, and making them work together, it is always a challenge to match them up appropriately.
This card was made with 2 dies, 3 stamps, several copics, and distress ink, as well as some glitter which unfortunately did not catch in the photo

Here is my list of supplies
HA Holiday houses CL464
HA Christmas Messages CL722
MFT Emma Celebrates the Season
Spellbinder Nesties Labels 8
Memory Box Evergreen Landscape
Copics (sorry I can never keep track of which ones I used)
Evergreen Bough Distress ink
Wink of Stella Glitter Brush







No comments: