Friday, October 30, 2015

I'm back!

Shame on me already slacking!

If you read my last post I was getting ready for a vacation... Well I just got back Thursday, and we had a great time, I will have to share pictures later though, as I had some difficulty obtaining them.  The weather there was a little less than perfect, but the tree's were still very pretty, the day after we arrived it rained all day,But we didn't let that deter us and we still hiked to the very top of the trail in the rain, which was quite an adventure, we felt like the "Fellowship Of The Ring" in our cloaks trudging single file up the steep incline through the Mud, but of course we didn't have any nasty Orc's or Uruk-Hai chasing us, or the sneaky Gollum, and since it was raining I did not want to chance carrying my camera but used my Dads Cell to get a few shots, now I just need him to figure out how to email them to me so I can share them with you. and hopefully I can get some up by tomorrow, for now I must be off and head to my Nanny Job.


No comments: