Wednesday, January 11, 2012

More cards!

Today I lost my mojo for cards after attempting to draw this dancer for my dress die cut, But I have 2 to share I made late last night.



Card 1

This Card I made for my Great Aunti Jo's Birthday, from Ohio.
it was so fun and easy to make I also did a duplicate for a cousin's birthday.

Materials:
Hero Arts 657776 Framelits (stamped and die cut flower)
Hero Arts CL139 Birthday Messages
Hero Arts CG335 Dot Flower Pattern
Seedless Preserves and pealed paint distress ink.



Card 2
I neede a masculine valentine for my Dad and still wanted to use the dot flower pattern I love so much, so I added the owl to man it up.

Materials:
Hero Arts K5574 Big eyes
Hero Arts CL380 Truly appreciated
CG335 Dot flower pattern.


Well this is all I have for today, but hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with more.
Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

Kathy Rosecrans said...

Wonderful cards, Hannah! I love how the flower dot background seems to reflect Mr. Big Eye's crazy eyes!! So glad you have both of those stamps!!