Tuesday, January 10, 2012

An early Valentine

Good day everyone, The new year has begun, and I can finally sit down and start blogging and making cards again, I would have started last week but I was too sick. Last year seemed so fast paced you didn't know what was coming, and because of that I feel like it should be several day's ahead of the actual date, I'm not used to the slow and steady yet, but I don't think it will take long, here in St Louis we are having an unusually warm winter...So far, and the days feel longer.
Today I managed to get an early valentine done.

Which also gave me a chance to play with my new Silhouette SD! (digital die cut machine) that I got for Christmas and some new 2012 Hero Arts stamps.

I need to fix my registration to use the link tool, so for now I will list my supplies in text (no links)

Supplies:
Hero Arts CL380 Truly Appreciated
Hero Arts CL497 Find Joy
Hero Arts CG335 Dot Flower Pattern
Lawn Fawn Bannerific
Silhouette Heart Die
Nestabillities Beaded Ovals
Victorian Velvet Distress ink
Festive Berries Distress ink
Memories White Dye ink
Neenah Cardstock


Thanks for stopping by!



No comments: