Saturday, January 14, 2012

Lot'sa More vday cards to share!

I Hope you are all having a great weekend, I know I am!
 I got 4 more cards finished, and had fun helping little sis make her cards.

Card 1
aren't those whales so cute! I found them on clearance at the Online Silhoutte Store.

Supplies:
Hero Arts CG119 Flourish Background
Spellbinder Nestie Scalloped Ovals
Silhoutte Whale couple
Iced Spruce, Evergreen Bough, Seedless Preserves, and Victorian Velvet Distress inks.

Note: To color the oval I used both iced spruce and evergreen bough, for the water

Card 2

This was a very simple card to make using 2 great background stamps and a die cut.

Supplies:
Hero Arts S4878 Old Letter Writing
Hero Arts S5507 Envelope Pattern
Silhouette Heart Die
Hero Hues Punch Dye Ink
Memories White Dye Ink
Fired Brick Distress Ink.

 Card 3.

This Card I made for my little sister using the same heart die as the card above.

Supplies
Hero Arts LP195 Three Silhouettes(the girl)
Hero Arts S5507 Envelope Pattern
Hero Arts CG335 Dot Flower Pattern
Hero Arts CL483 My Type
Memories White and Black Dye Ink
Fired Brick Distress Ink.
Tim Holtz/Sizzix Embossing Folder.

Card 4.

This took Several Days all together to make, I colored, cut and rolled every rose, then colored and cut each stem and leaf, and glued it all together.


Supplies:
Hero ArtsS4878 Old Letter Writing
Hero Arts S5507 Envelope Pattern
Lawn Fawn Bannerific
MFT Rolled Roses Die
Tea Dye, Pealed Paint, and Fired Brick Distress Inks.



Thanks as always for stopping by!
         Hannah

No comments: