Saturday, April 9, 2011

Lilly pad color throw down, final card.

I am so happy! As of today I'm the proud owner of the Life of the party birthday CL514,
and I couldn't wait to use it, so made my final card for Kathy's Color throw down, this time the color choice wasn't so hard, and I had so much fun.

This card will be for my Dad's birthday coming up on the 14th.

Details: I stamped the icecream cone and banner on seperated pieces of paper, cut them out and set them aside...I then restamped the same images on the kraft, in the position I wanted them and colored in the cone with some prismacolor pencils. Next I adhered the pieces I previously cut to my craft panel and stamped my sentiment. Then I adhered the kraft (5 x 3 3/4) to the blue panel (5 1/4 x 4) and the blue panel to my white card base. After my card was put together I added the three blue gems for the final touch and finsh of the color scheme.


Materials:
Neenah solar white, kraft, yellow and blue cardstock; Memories black dye, and walnut stain distress ink; Prisma color pencils, CL514 Life of the party birthday (Hero Arts).


Thanks for stopping by and leaving such nice comments!
Also I'm going to request again that you take a moment to read an earlier post HERE, and give me your opinion.

4 comments:

Lin said...

Well done - isn't it fun to play with a new stamp?
Thanks for joining us again atthe Lily Pad!

Barb said...

So cute, Hannah! Can't wait to see what else you do with this set!

Unknown said...

Ah, I'm so envious - I want this set, too! Your dad will lvoe this card, btw - it's great! Thanks for playing at the Lily Pad, Hannah!!!

Kathy said...

HI Hanna, I love this card and the simplicity of it and it's so happy too. Your card making has grown by leaps and bounds. Thanks so much for participating with the Color Throw Down @ Lily Pad. :)