Saturday, October 3, 2009

I Challenge...You! --->

Hi Everyone, last week I anounced, that I was was going to have a Challenge and here's the Deal:



The Rules
1. Tag your Submissions HSS1 (You can use the sketch for a Card or LO)
2. Upload by October 8th at 11:59 pm your time.
3. You can only be Featured once but can join the challenge and upload as many submissions as you wish.
4. Put a full description of your Card or LO and link to this Blog. http://www.jorgaunnasplaceoffascination.blogspot.com/
Judging
on Friday I will look through all your Submissions and choose the winner to be Featured here
on the following Monday.
The Winning Card or LO will be based on who put my Sketch to the best use.
The Winner
The Winner will be Contacted via their flickr mail and will be asked to give me their picture and email address, and be Featured the following Monday as before said.
Does this sound like fun?!
Hope to see Submissions Soon!
Happy World Cardmaking Day!!!!
TTYL,
Hannah.

1 comment:

Linda aka Oz said...

OK Hannah, I finished a card for sketch #12. I was having so much trouble. Just when I was ready to give up, I hung my head and turned my head to stretch my neck... "hey, that is a flag!" That is what happens when you look at the sketch from a different angle...LOL So here is my flag card for sketch #12. Linda aka Oz

p.s. it is in my photostream