Monday, October 5, 2009

All the way from Ireland

A couple week's back, or rather a month ago. I joined the CCC (card chain challenge) Hosted by Deborah Nolan and was the recipient of this beautiful card below, made in Ireland by Heather Doran.

My Camera decided not to work so the picture is not as good as the actual Card.

Her note inside reads: Hi Hannah, Isn't it fun to be taking part in Deborah's first Card Chain Challenge?

It's hard to make a card for someone when you don't know them, but I had a look through your photostream and you seem to like flowers and the Asian and Russian dolls - me too! I've visited your blog a few times too - you've done a great job on it. You're great to do all that, make cards and do school and house stuff too. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations in the group and on your blog. Best wishes and happy crafting.

Hugs Heather.

In reply through email I told her; I was mowing the lawn when her card came and I was complaining about it, but when I opened the mail I didn't feel so bad about my work and finished much faster.

On a side note Deborah's CCC was was very fun and it's a great way to get to know more about those who share the Enjoyment of stampcraft and cardmaking.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

how fun for you Hannah...it's always a treat to get wonderful cards in the mail with encouraging messages.
Blessings to you!

Pajalu said...

Love the card Hannah :D. Isn't this so much fun doing these card swaps.

Heather Maria said...

So glad you liked the card Hannah! The challenge was great fun. Hopefully we'll both take part in the next one too.