Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sketch Saturday




Hey Everyone! Happy Saturday!!!
Here is my first sketch for Sketch Saturday.

Anyone may feel free to use it or print it out to use however you like. Soon I hope to post a picture of how I used the sketch but haven't got there yet so maybe next week huh.



There is still a chance to to win
one of these blog awards,
for a chance, post a comment in Thursdays post about the
greatest moment in your life
and/or a link to your blog, I
will choose the winners next weekend.






Thanks for stopping by,
Have a great weekend one and all!!!!!


3 comments:

Linda aka Oz said...

whew, just in time. I have tried all week to get something up here for your sketch and I made it just in time. I have posted 2 cards in my flickr photostream! Check em out as they are based on your sketch! Enjoy Hannah and I can't wait to see the new sketch tomorrow! Linda aka Oz

Arlene said...

I really like your sketch. Something different but not cluttered. This is the style I like.

I may not be able to play... but I'm saving this template to use.

Pajalu said...

Hi Hannah :) I am so sorry that I haven't been able to play along with your amazing sketches. I admire your ability to do them. I'm am hoping to give one ago this week (fingers crossed) since I have only one day of work this week. I have also put your name down for Honest Scrap on my blog. It's ok if you don't want to do it. Take care Hugs xoxoxo