Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December 1st already!

I can hardly believe it, Just 31 days till a new year begins! but lets not get ahead of ourselves, Being the first of a new month The Die Cut Diva's have begun a new challenge, although we are keeping November's theme, "Warm and Cozy"
I was asked to choose an image from our sponsor at www.bugaboostamps.com and I chose a cute sledding marshmallow snowman, to which I was asked how I could pull off warm and cozy with a snowman.
My first thought was marshmallows in a cup of cocoa.


So I thought it would be funny to create a scene of him sledding into a hot cup, normally I would have never thought this possible till I discovered the beauty of PNG files, you can easily layer many images over each other, and resize them to fit, but you also have to have the right program, such as Adobe Photoshop, but as I don't really know how to use the program to it's full potential I have found the Microsoft Power point does an excellent job for a quick piece together and print, and of course I could have colored the images before printing  but that would have ruined the fun of coloring it myself with Copic Markers,
I hope you take a moment to check out our blog and maybe enter the challenge, there is 2 prizes up for grabs, for 2 lucky winners!

Material List
Bugaboo Marshmallow Snowman Sledding
Bugaboo Winter Goodies
Doodle Pantry Coffee and Biscotti
Hero Arts Cozy Moments
Spellbinders Labels 8
Copic Markers


1 comment:

Monica Maier said...

I love that you have sledding into the cocoa! Toooo cute Hannah!