Finally I have a card to share!
Shaped cards is more challenging then I thought so I went as simple as possible, giving this lovely Ballerina the spotlight.
1. For the card base I used Spellbinder Nesties Labels 8
2. I distressed it with Seedless Preserves Distress ink
3. Stamped over it with Hero Arts Old Letter Writing S4878
4. And then Die cut the Nesties Small Oval's on White Cardstock and adhered to the base
5. Colored and Cut out the Ballerina from Morgans Art World which is our sponsor of the month
I colored with Copics and a Wink of Stella Glitter Brush