Friday, April 1, 2011

Gecko Card

Hey all, it's me again....Yes I have actually been blogging daily! hoping I can keep that up.


Today I made a really fun card to celebrate the new blog Lilly pad cards! if you haven't been, today was the "grand opening"  and once you hop in  you wont want to get back out.

I cut out the Geico Gecko from an advertisement, and adhered him  and my hand cut banner to my card base with pop dots after stamping the background with the flourish.

The neat thing about sharing cards over the internet is, in  a way you now have 2 cards; 1 to give virtually and the other to give a friend. which is what I'm doing with this, so this card will be put away safely and handed to my older brother on his birthday.

Materials; Hero hues cerulean paper,
Neenah solar white cardstock scraps (for banner),
Hero hues cerulean ink, CG119 flourish background, CL139 birthday messages.

As Always Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I'm sure your brother will like this great card, Hannah, I love it! That banner is wonderful! Thanks for the Lily Pad Cards shout out too...we are going to have so much fun there!
blessings~

Judy1223 said...

What a riot! I love this card, Hannah!