Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sketch Saturday + a Special Announcement!

I can't believe it's Saturday again already! and just yesterday I thought it was a slow week.

Well I have a New Sketch for you....

......but that's not all! Starting the First week of October I'm going to add a whole new twist to my Sketch day. Those who use my sketch and use it the best, will be featured on my blog you will have from Saturday to Thursday to enter(Friday will be used for Judging).The Winner will posted the following Monday. Please Note: this DOES NOT start till next week. I will post the rest of the info then.

Hope to see y'all back next week!

Hannah

3 comments:

Linda aka Oz said...

Hey there Han, Love the new header. Such a pretty picture. I am sorry I haven't been able to help out last couple of weeks. I have been swamped with work and then did the Caardvarks challenge. I love your new twist. Great idea. I will try to get a card up for your this week and be back next week to check out your new one! Dont' forget to about the cookie swap on the first. Linda aka Oz

Linda aka Oz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda aka Oz said...

I managed to get one done and here is the link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/12735551@N07/3970706641/