Friday, August 28, 2009

Sketch Saturday Week 7

Yes! I'm Back with a New Sketch for You, it's been 2 weeks since I last posted one due to an Awesome Vacation, so sorry for that, but from now on I should have one each weekend.



Laaaadies and......Crafteeeers! I Give you theeee...... New Sketch!


and Finally I've used my own sketch, here is the finished project. I made the white dots with a white pencil like Jennifer Mcguire shows in the Hero Arts video.

: ) Have a Great Weekend and Enjoy!


Hannah

5 comments:

Lucy Abrams said...

Great sketch Hannah - I'll have a go if I get some time :) Thank you.

Arlene said...

Love the template. I can visualize this... and love your card too.

I just got my card - thank you so much. I remember seeing the Thank you card on your photostream. It's so pretty. I love it.

Thanks so much back at you:)))

Diana said...

Very nice!

Linda aka Oz said...

I did it! I got my card loaded up before midnite on Friday that means I made it in before Saturday!!!! wHOOOO HOOO! I do so love your sketches Hannah, They challenge me a lot. I hope you like what I have done with number 7 and I am ready for number 8! You friend, The Oz

Linda aka Oz said...

OOPS! I forgot to link the card. silly me! Heres the card. http://www.flickr.com/photos/12735551@N07/3889238050/