Friday, April 20, 2018

Grab them before they're gone!

It's Friday again, and that means another Fab Fave Sale! but grab them quick they are only 25% off for 24 hours, and after that they go back to full price, head on over to my website
https://hannahnicoleart.closetomyheart.com/ and click on the promotions tab, and then select fab faves.
This is a perfect sale to get new pages for your scrapbooks, and some fun accessories too!
Here is just a glimpse of todays sales.

I'd love it if you would join my facebook group! this is where I'll be sharing idea's, inspiration, events, how to's, and selling my cards for your convenience.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/924199714428035/

Don't forget there is still time to shop my grand opening event, and win prizes! only 9 days left... so be sure to leave comments here or in the facebook group and place your orders, they aren't due till the 29th but if you plan on placing an order this month I'd love it if you could place it on or before the 27th of April, this will help me reach my first sales goal.

Please, Please Please! Pass this on to all your crafty friends!






No comments: