Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Getaway day 2 and 3 results

Well I had every intention of posting each day with cards and details, but when you're having a good time (and low on sleep ;) time goes by way to fast. I was up from 3 am to 11:30 pm chatting making cards and snacking on popcorn and soda, so when it was time to head back to our room, I was like "bummer I forgot to post today's events! oh well I'll do it tomorrow"  and when our 3rd and last day came, I was running out of ideas and needing to make cards fast since we had to be out by 4 pm, so by the time we got home I was to tired to unpack, and put everything back so I just went to bed, and did all my unpacking and getting back to normal life on Monday.  And now it is tuesday and I am finally posting all my creations.  all together I made 22 cards and 1 tag!















using more scraps to make cards

















































Thanks for looking, have a great week!
   Hannah

2 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Oh, Hannah! These are ALL wonderful! One amazing card after another! You certainly had a productive weekend! I especially love the ornaments on kraft...great coloring!

Barb said...

Wow! What a productive weekend you had, Hannah! Fabulous cards and so many! Sounds like a wonderful time! :)