Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Enjoying Jennifers online class.

Since yesterday its's been hard find the time to make any cards, so this evening I decided I would stay up later and give it a whirl.  In Jennifers videos of the last 2 days focus on distressing and "dry embossing" (using a textured folder in a die cutting machine) I'm getting so sleepy now I can't remember which video shows what but this card here is a mix of several of the techniques.

It was a very fun card to make and probably one of my better creations since the tornado.
There was a lot of little details for this card, and some great simple techniques used, but I'm to tired to give the particulars just yet... So be on the look out for the Die Cut Diva's Blog Friday for a tutorial. 
In the meantime here is my supply list (I  just love the ease of putting it up with Inlinkz!)

Supplies:
Thanks for stoppiing by, Goodnight! : )

3 comments:

Melinda Gleissner said...

Hannah, This is a great card, really great techniques.

Victoria said...

Love the card Hannah!

Kathy said...

Yay Hannah another card from you. I Love this one too!! I like how you scored the lines for the background & embossed the flowers. Thanks so much for participating in the “Kathy’s Color Pad Palette Challenge” :)