Sunday, September 4, 2011

Catching up on challenges

Hello Again Everyone, Long time no see (or typing on my part)

I Finally got some time to play along in some challenges, and I Purchased some Greeting farm Stamps!
  I entered this one in Kathy's Lily Pad Pallete Over at Lily Pad Cards Blog,


This One I'm not to fond of but I'm entering it anyway in Hero Arts September Challenge
I sat and hand stitched the paper with some embroidery thread  and the colors don't seem to go as well as I thought it would.


And Now Here Are My Materials 


Isn't this organized List Awesome! and it's so easy... To get one go here and make sure you watch the video on how to use it.

Thanks For Stopping by and Happy (early) Labor Day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the window in your leaf card.

Kathy said...

Oh dear Hannah what fun to find your card in the Lily Pad Palette Challenge!!!!!! How are you?? I hope things are good. Love your blog and what you are doing. Big hugs,Kathy
P.S LOVE your card...both of them :)