Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hello March....

...And goodbye February. last month was quite busy, but really what month isn't? I guess the more stressed you are the busier it seems, but no stress here, just plain busy, I hosted a challenge, did a ATC swap with a new friend in Singapore, and participated in several challenges.

I entered 10 cards for the Hero Arts Challenge (5 for each  round) top 2 on the left I made for my scramble challenge.

I participated in Deborahs monthly Card Chain Challenge,
this was mailed to Donna in New Jersey

then I entered my Pizza and inspired card in the hostess cook up challenge
which by the way I won through a random drawing! Wooooot!


And this month Hero Arts is going to be celebrating 50,000 uploads, not to mention Hero Arts flickr groups 4th birthday!  there is going to be so much fun going on there, I can't wait! and in the mean time it is time for me to make cards for OWH! and I hope Spring is next in line, we are still getting snow forecasts.

Thanks for stopping by!




2 comments:

Lin said...

Wow, Hannah, you have been busy! Love seeing all your cards together like that! Your card to Donna is wonderful - love that design! I am so glad that you are part of the Hero Arts family!

Barb said...

So fun seeing all the cards you've been making, Hannah! Love your pretty CCC one! And your pizza card is so fun! I'm so ready for Spring. . .suppose to snow this weekend here too. . .yuk!