Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Birthday Card

This Card was made for Kirsten's (my little sister) 7th Birthday, just 2 weeks ago.


 I wanted a princess card to match the play ball gown I got her, but only had this Garden girl from the Hero Arts cl444 sending smiles set; ->
I decided I would try to transform the dress but didn't quite know how, So I stamped her on a piece of paper.  And without cleaning her, I stamped again on a scrap piece, and drew some lines to make the dress longer and the sleeves puffy.  Then I cut it out and adhered to another piece, to use as a template and cut that out. I then covered the whole dress with a pink copic and adhered it to the garden girl, and wallah she was finished. For the gloves I just didn't color her entire arm. As for the grass I stamped the grass along the bottom of some green cardstock and hand cut, of course it took awhile but it added a nice touch to the card.

Materials:
Hero Arts cl444 sending smiles
Hero Arts cl414 classic messages
Glossy Accents
Copic Markers

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

Great card Hannah.. very clever to make her into a princess... what a lovely big sister you are!!!