Saturday, January 30, 2010

Trying to Catch up

Hello All,
I haven't been keeping up with posting here or even commenting on all the Awesome cards in the HA flickr pool lately. I don't know what it is but I have been going absolutley card crazy not leaving room for much else 8 ). I find to that my cards are getting better and less juvenille looking, which is a relief, and my cards are getting to be more and more recognized which proves it!
Just the other day I created a youtube account and should have a video soon, Tomorrow I get up at 5am for school and get on a proper schedule, eat 3 meals instead of 1 or 2, leave comments on the cards over in the flickr pool, make a few, read my favorite daily comics. Then Start all over.
Wow I think thats it! that doesn't sound alltogether too bad. I guess I will try to be back tomorrow 8~) Until then cya later and thanks for stopping by.

Hannah

1 comment:

Kathy said...

HI Hannah..don't worry about bloggin and commenting at Flickr...everyone knows that school should be your focus! Hope all is good for you! Hugs,Kathy